Dira Messaging 07/14/2009 01:35 AM CDT
I never know where to post anything these days, despite how intuitive and easy to navigate the forums are.

>>look dira
>You see an old silver coin from the days of the Seven-Star Empire. On the obverse are the head and name of the S'Kra Mur Emperor Basikha. At the bottom are the dates 593-599 IY. On the reverse side of the coin, you see a crown with seven gem-tipped spikes.

>>app dira
>You can see it's an old silver coin, not one minted by any government you know of. The silver is no doubt worth something, but who knows what a collector would pay for it.

I understand the appraisal about "any government you know of" is refering to living governments... but it is a bit vague and the first time I saw this I thought: "No government I know of? What are you talking about? It was minted by the seven star empire, I just told myself that."

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer