Hib map help 08/17/2015 11:12 PM CDT
Been working on this map for quite some time and I can't figure it out. I assisted due to people saying some maps were bugged and in areas that don't exist and was told that the area is not in a town, and is in an area that to the best of his knowledge hasn't been mapped by any players yet.

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and empty space surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is northwest from here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.
[If you think you've found the treasure, you can STUDY the map to see.]

From raven's point it says north, from ain ghazal docks it says west, from 1 room north of hibs west gate (heading toward boar clan) it says south. I've checked every room i could find out the east gate of hib, every room i could find inside of hib even though i was told it's not in a town, and every room on that dead end road going west out the hib west gate. every room around imps, frost angisweards, and the rooms south of the ice road in the area with bears and such.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Re: Hib map help 08/17/2015 11:47 PM CDT
Just north of the north gate of Raven's Point is a possible room, although it sounds like you may have checked it. Also just south of the south gate of Raven's Point as well, although I think that might be out of range. There appears to one room just inside the Hib Paladin guild entrance as well, although I'm not sure of the accessibility of that for non-Paladins.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Hib map help 08/17/2015 11:50 PM CDT
checked pallie guild and the room just north of raven's point is right where it starts saying go north.