Another Treasure Map 06/03/2015 05:02 AM CDT
Southeast of Ratha, North of Fang Cove, and East of Acenamacra. Sounds like Hara'jaal, and I have never been out that way before.

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and a drawing of two farm plots surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing east and west.

I think I know where to look once I get to Hara, but everything over there looks like it's big enough to eat my empath (180ish defenses) for breakfast. Anyone have or know someone with a boat that might be willing to help me go on a treasure hunt?
Re: Another Treasure Map 06/19/2015 09:07 AM CDT
Kasto is a Treasure Hunter with access to a boat. Would he help? Possibly.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Another Treasure Map 06/19/2015 10:17 AM CDT
After spending the better part of a day, I finally figured out how to get to Hara, and I was able to find the treasure and get back off the island without dying a horrible death. With the round-trip boat ride involved, I completely forgot about this post at the time. Nothing terribly interesting in the chest, but I did get to see part of the islands that I haven't seen before, so that's a plus.
Re: Another Treasure Map 06/19/2015 12:21 PM CDT
If you've not gotten out there yet, you can look for Kasto in the game and I'll help you with it. I don't charge for the trip, but I will accept tips!

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."