Stumped - Map 03/31/2014 10:59 PM CDT
Ratha:

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and empty space surrounds the 'X'. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

"Somewhere nearby" seems to be everywhere. I don't know what the "empty space" and "several dotted lines forming a square" signify so I just ran through as many rooms without cardinal exits as I could find. Any help?
Re: Stumped - Map 03/31/2014 11:00 PM CDT
check the stores in the Ratha marketplace.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Stumped - Map 04/01/2014 06:01 AM CDT
>"Somewhere nearby" seems to be everywhere.

That only checks the 'zone' you're in, and I'd imagine all of Ratha is a single zone, so it's anti-helpful.

As always, assist and ask someone to verify it's a good map. Most of those that completely stumped me were bad.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Stumped - Map 04/06/2014 11:49 AM CDT
Its in a location that the only visable exit could be up, down or out. Typically maps will not lead into a building. If by chance it would be some like a destroyed building that you could move into the space thus still being considered outside. The empty space can be anything that isn't sand, water, mountains, forests, farm plots etc. These large features are usually listed on maps if its in the zone for it. The dotted lines forming a square is a building. This means that a building is visable in the room. Being one you can enter or one you can 'look' at.

Deadly Shadow Walcar Seord, Night Rider.
Re: Stumped - Map 04/06/2014 02:55 PM CDT
>>Its in a location that the only visable exit could be up, down or out. Typically maps will not lead into a building.

Typically this is correct.

The stores in the maze-ish section of Ratha's marketplace are an exception to this. I've found two or three treasures inside those marketplace shops.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.