Another treasure map thread! 02/18/2014 10:47 PM CST
Been working on this for a while, not having much luck.

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see wavy blue lines. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located well above sea level, and snow-peaked mountains are drawn next to the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing east and northwest. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is southeast from here.
[If you think you've found the treasure, you can STUDY the map to see.]

It's southeast from Boar Clan, "nearby" Hib and directly north of Raven's Point. I am not very familiar with Forfedhdar at all outside of a few circles spent in Tog Balls and I am having no luck.
Re: Another treasure map thread! 02/18/2014 11:00 PM CST
The key is to look for something near water (the wavy blue lines). There's at least one river between Hib and the ice road, and also one between Hib and Boar Clan. Check those out.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Another treasure map thread! 02/18/2014 11:09 PM CST
I've been looking for days and find it like 30 minutes after I give up and post. Was on the road between Raven Point and Hib near Stembler's Ford. I somehow missed one single East/Northwest room on the road.

You rummage through a gold-etched ironwood trunk and see a huge brown zircon, a medium mint green pearl, a large pink kunzite, some platinum coins and a smokewood nightstick studded with heavy vardite knobs.

You pick up 8 platinum Dokoras.
You are certain that the brown zircon is worth exactly 14042 Dokoras.
You are certain that the mint green pearl is worth exactly 4483 Dokoras.
You are certain that the pink kunzite is worth exactly 2918 Dokoras.

You get a smokewood nightstick studded with heavy vardite knobs from inside your ironwood trunk.
> look night
Orange hemispheres of metal are centered within the knots of the wispy charcoal-grey woodgrain, the random pattern creating an effect like embers within a pillar of smoke.