Three Maps Around Hib 11/20/2013 04:35 AM CST
(Note: I was in RP while reading these. Hib is nearby. Anything past the West gate bridge in Hib is too far).

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located at a high elevation, and snow-peaked mountains are drawn next to the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing south and west. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is directly north of here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.
[If you think you've found the treasure, you can STUDY the map to see.]

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see a sketch of the opening of a cavern. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located at a high elevation, and the mouth of a cavern surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing north. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is directly north of here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see a sketch of the opening of a cavern. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located somewhat above sea level, and a simple house drawing surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing southwest. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is directly north of here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

So, I'm pretty sure I've been in every building of Inner/Outter Hib. I've gone to the wretch mine. I've gone to mountain giants. I've gone to frost angiswaerds I(and apparently the map isn't correct there - shows a north only room at the bottomish. either it doesn't exist or you can't get to), and i think every building that I can think of around hib. I also looked around frost bears and such to no avail...help please! :)

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Three Maps Around Hib 11/20/2013 01:12 PM CST
OK...Found two out of three... FYI, frost angiswaerds is apparently considered housing :)

One more...

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see a sketch of the opening of a cavern. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located at a high elevation, and the mouth of a cavern surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing north. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is directly north of here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Three Maps Around Hib 11/21/2013 12:36 PM CST
Hmm perhaps upstairs in the Dwarven only home area?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen