My map is in the Haven area 11/18/2013 11:30 PM CST
The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and large angular boulders surround the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing north and southeast. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

I have checked every room I can find with north, southeast and nada.

if I start heading to Rossmans it says directly south, if I got out east gate are where there is rooms like that it says it is directly west. I am just lost.
Re: My map is in the Haven area 11/19/2013 10:33 PM CST
did you try the housing areas out the west and north gates? both have north and southeast areas..
perhaps if you could check just outside the gates and give the direction it says from those?

>The shadowling exclaims, "Mana neeto!"
Re: My map is in the Haven area 11/21/2013 09:31 PM CST
I found it eventually, seems where it was saying ended up in the young firecats just north of Dirge, don't understand why everything was pointing to Haven.
Re: My map is in the Haven area 11/21/2013 09:42 PM CST
>>seems where it was saying ended up in the young firecats just north of Dirge, don't understand why everything was pointing to Haven.

Gate of Souls/Greater Fist are the same overall zone as Riverhaven proper.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.