Two maps 11/08/2013 06:40 PM CST
>read my map
The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see wavy blue lines beneath the opening of a cavern. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located below sea level, and a filled box surrounds the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing east and west. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.
[If you think you've found the treasure, you can STUDY the map to see.]
>read my other map
The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and a sketch of a grassy plateau is drawn above the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing north and west. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.
>

They're both in zoluren. I've checked the beiswurm tunnels, as well as the grotto over by goblins/cougars...

But over all stumped!
Re: Two maps 11/08/2013 09:18 PM CST
Have you tried the mine near Dirge?
Re: Two maps 11/09/2013 03:57 AM CST
I have. Dirge is too far north for both maps. As is leucros, s'lai scouts. South of the ferry is too far south, Knife Clan I believe was too far northeast.

For the water/cavern one, I've tried beisswurms, the grotto out the west gate, stone clan and the Crossing Sewers.

For the grassy plateau, I've been to all the places above and also rock trolls, arthe dale, the bobcat/jackal area, and ogres.
Re: Two maps 11/09/2013 04:00 AM CST
Oh, wolf and tiger clans are both too west.
Re: Two maps 11/09/2013 04:46 AM CST
The Cavern one turned out to be in the Lost Crossing, which just leaves this:

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located near sea level, and a sketch of a grassy plateau is drawn above the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing north and west. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.
>
Re: Two maps 11/09/2013 07:14 AM CST
Grassy plain makes me think out the west gate (nw-ish, the favors area, or the hunting preserve).

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Two maps 11/09/2013 10:00 AM CST
<<or the hunting preserve>>

ding ding ding

thanks! found an animite cloak pin