Map Help 11/08/2013 08:09 AM CST
The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located above sea level, and long grass is drawn around the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing southwest. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is somewhere nearby. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will find the treasure in this province.

Here is what I know -

- It's in Zoluren.
- Leth is too far south
- Tiger is too far west.
- Knife is too far nw

I've done a tour of the Crossing and even saw some places I haven't been since the late 1990s...

Help please?

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Map Help 11/08/2013 08:52 AM CST
have you been out to the siergelde? or the long grasses around where the wasps and eels are outside the west gate?

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: Map Help 11/08/2013 09:32 AM CST
Found it!

[Rolling Hills, Rocky Slope]
The ground is sprinkled with bits of gravel and stone, making this steep slope an adventure in and of itself. Split boulders strewn across the ground prove to be good for catching your balance when dexterity gives way to gravity and the slippery mixture of skree and grass. You also see a rock troll.
Obvious paths: southwest, down.
>study map
You study a treasure map and realize that the area you're in exactly matches the markings on it! You dig your hands into the dirt, revealing a gold-etched oaken skippet.
>

>open skip
You open a gold-etched oaken skippet.
>l in skip
In the oaken skippet you see a tiny faceted moss green sapphire, a huge green-yellow kunzite, a tiny red ruby, some platinum coins and a small golden crocodile.

crocodile is a lighter :)

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Map Help 11/08/2013 11:51 AM CST
Maps seem really cool. I'm sad I've never found one :(
Re: Map Help 11/08/2013 11:54 AM CST
>>Maps seem really cool. I'm sad I've never found one :(

They're being sold for 1k tickets in HE.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.