confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 11:21 AM CST
This one has me baffled.. It's south of leucros and north of Leth.
I've poured over player made maps and there's only 4 rooms in Zoluren with those exits that I can spot.

The map has a large 'X' marked in the middle of it. Near the marking, you can see several dotted lines forming a square. Contour lines drawn along the map indicate that the destination is located above sea level, and swamp grass is drawn around the 'X'. Straight lines have been drawn from the center, pointing southwest, west, and northwest. From other markings on the map, you guess that the destination is southeast from here. Judging by your surrounding environment, you will not find the treasure in this province.
[If you think you've found the treasure, you can STUDY the map to see.]

Any pointers? I assume these can't be in a premium area since I'm not one..
Re: confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 11:41 AM CST

I you are standing in Zoluren now you are in wrong place

you will not find the treasure in this province.

The best way I find is to use the zone map on elathipedia so see where SE might be.

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror
Re: confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 11:44 AM CST
>Judging by your surrounding environment, you will not find the treasure in this province.

This is a HUGE clue, if you were in Zoluren when you studied the map. You need to find a swamp grass area in another province. Only province I know of that has a swamp is Therengia. Try crocs?

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 11:51 AM CST
If they studied it in Zoluren then it wont be in Thberengia because it says SE. its on the islands most likely

[00:15] Chatter[Uzmam] Damian just wants to beat up dancers, what a bully
[00:15] Chatter[Morpion] Wait for them outside the club at 3 am?
[00:15] Chatter[Damian] i enjoy making them scream with pure terror
Re: confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 01:26 PM CST
Na, playing in gryphons while I ponder swamps near the crossing.
Re: confused ranger with a map 11/05/2013 02:11 PM CST
never mind, found it on the way out to knife clan..

[Wilderness, Forest Fen]
The remnants of a beaver dam occupy much of this area. Marsh grasses and a few small bushes push up through the graying tangle of tree branches and sapling trunks. Amid the wreckage are signs of bird nests and small animal burrows.
Obvious paths: southwest, west, northwest.
>get map
>
You get a worn and tattered map from inside your highwayman's belt.
>study my map
You study a worn and tattered map and realize that the area you're in exactly matches the markings on it! You dig your hands into the muck, revealing a gold-etched ironwood skippet.
>l
[Wilderness, Forest Fen]
The remnants of a beaver dam occupy much of this area. Marsh grasses and a few small bushes push up through the graying tangle of tree branches and sapling trunks. Amid the wreckage are signs of bird nests and small animal burrows. You also see a gold-etched ironwood skippet.
Obvious paths: southwest, west, northwest.
>open skip
>
You open a gold-etched ironwood skippet.
>look in skip
In the ironwood skippet you see a small clear diamond, a huge sepia andalusite, a small yellow chrysoberyl, some platinum coins and a burnished steel greatsword.
>
>get great from skip
You get a burnished steel greatsword with an intricately wrought handguard from inside a gold-etched ironwood skippet.
>app my great careful
A burnished steel greatsword with an intricately wrought handguard is a two-handed edged pole-ranged weapon.
A burnished steel greatsword with an intricately wrought handguard trains the two-handed edged skill.

You are certain that it could do:
low puncture damage
very severe slice damage
very heavy impact damage
no fire damage
no cold damage
no electric damage

The steel greatsword is decently designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the greatsword is poorly balanced and is well suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the steel greatsword is a bit safeguarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The steel greatsword is made with metal.
You believe that the steel greatsword probably weighs a few hundred stones.
You are certain that the steel greatsword is worth exactly 18750 Kronars.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

>exam my great
The detailed metalwork depicts a magnificent peacock, designed to flow over the hand of the wielder and wrap the wrist, providing a secure grip to the weapon.
>pull great
You sweep the steel greatsword in front of you with a flourish, then raise it before you, crouching slightly as you brace yourself for action.
>
>tap great
After tapping the tip of your steel greatsword on the ground, you flip the steel greatsword in mid-air, catching it once again by the grip and pulling it tightly to your shoulder, while saluting crisply with your other hand.

... NICE ONE!