Treasure Map Items 07/27/2012 03:33 PM CDT
Just thought I'd post my first treasure map find:

Location of treasure: Julge Dolen Zaldeni, Grasslands (west gate area outside of Shard, in the pard, bison, and antelope hunting area)

You study a worn and tattered map and realize that the area you're in exactly matches the markings on it! You dig your hands into the dirt, revealing a gold-etched steel skippet.

In the steel skippet you see a tiny clear diamond, a large clear iolite, a medium purple-blue tanzanite, some platinum coins and a black brocade doublet.

Value of gems and coins: 10.27 platinum Dokoras

a dashing black brocade doublet with a flower on the lapel (customizable and verby)
Look: A thin tube sewn into the inside of the vest leads to a small water-filled bladder concealed in one of the pockets. A vivid purple aster rests on the front of the garment.

> study doublet
You quickly glance in the hidden pocket and notice that the doublet has the following attachable flowers:

* vivid purple aster
* brillant reddish orange bloodflower
* translucent yellow ghostflower

[To alternate between them, simply PINCH the doublet.]

> smell doublet
You bend slightly to sniff at the vivid purple aster on your doublet. Unfortunately for you, the pump malfunctions and sends a blast of frigid water streaming straight at your face! Brr, that's cold!

> point doublet at Isharon
You beckon Isharon to smell the vivid purple aster on your doublet. With a slight movement, you give the pump a tight squeeze that sends water streaming at her face! She probably isn't going to be too happy about that!

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Treasure Map Items 10/09/2012 09:06 PM CDT
Location of treasure: Siergelde's Meek (west gate area outside of Crossing)

You study a worn and tattered map and realize that the area you're in exactly matches the markings on it! You dig your hands into the dirt, revealing a gold-etched copper trunk.

You rummage through a gold-etched copper trunk and see a tiny pink sapphire, a medium smoky mint green tsavorite, a large turquoise, some platinum coins and a serpentine platinum hip-chain with tiny dangling bells and ruby-eyed zombie charms.

Value of gems and coins: 9.68 platinum Kronars

a serpentine platinum hip-chain with tiny dangling bells and ruby-eyed zombie charms (verby)
Look: The sinuous geometry of this piece is accentuated by tiny triangular bells hung every few links along its length. Between each bell is a tiny zombie figurine, each in a different sinister pose.

> study my hip-chain
It appears that you may do the following with your platinum hip-chain: SHAKE, CLEAN, TAP, TRACE and TURN it.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Treasure Map Items 10/09/2012 09:52 PM CDT
I love you for bolding the only stuff I care about.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Treasure Map Items 10/12/2012 05:15 AM CDT
>>I love you for bolding the only stuff I care about.

+{number of players who are honest about it}

~The Prydaen~