Super Box!! 02/15/2016 10:46 PM CST

I thought there was a folder somewhere about the treasure system but still sorta lost came back after 9 years away and starting over.What a surprise a 13th circle Barb got opening this.

In the ironwood crate you see a huge swirled purple opal, a huge electrum nugget, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge green sapphire, a large pink sapphire, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a large clear diamond, a huge gold nugget, a huge mint green emerald, a huge smoky crimson star-stone, a huge blue-purple sapphire, a huge carmine ruby and a large grey diamond.

The
Panther
Re: Super Box!! 02/15/2016 10:51 PM CST
Do super good boxes contain rare metals sometimes? They seem pretty rare for the most part, would be nice if they might contain some rare metals like tyrium or what not that aren't seen that often. Even in small amounts.
Re: Super Box!! 02/15/2016 11:18 PM CST
>>Do super good boxes contain rare metals sometimes?

AFAIK, super boxes just ("just") contain a high volume of normal gems (set to a high value) that are found in the critter treasure system. You won't find anything the system doesn't have normally.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Super Box!! 02/16/2016 08:34 AM CST
I find plat and gold pretty regularly, but nothing super rare like tyrium.