Kra'Hei Box Pay out? 01/12/2013 05:41 PM CST
Compared to forest geni, how's the pay out for boxes dropped by kra'hei? I usually would hunt geni for money but have since started training with Ratha's kra'hei (not the hatchlings) and was wondering if cracking those boxes would be worth it at this time. I noticed on the locksmithsunion site kra'hei boxes are a so-called level 10 box but have no clue as to how accurate that listing on the site is. They seem a bit tougher.
Re: Kra'Hei Box Pay out? 01/12/2013 07:45 PM CST
Box payout models were streamlined a couple months ago. You won't find better boxes on critter A (which is level X) than you would on critter B (which is level X) anymore.

That said, I'm pretty sure Kra'hei are higher level than Zoluren geni, and might just be a touch above the Therengian geni, so their payouts would be better just based on that.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Kra'Hei Box Pay out? 01/13/2013 07:30 AM CST
I've gone there and i've found that although the box difficulty level is a bit harder comparable to germish'din, orc chieftain, etc. <easier than sky giant boxes, and about the same as adan'f dancer boxes. However, I've found their box drop rate to be rather sparse comparable to adan'f dancers.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>