Running Weapons and Armor 07/17/2002 08:57 AM CDT
I dont think this quite runs under smuggling so I'll put it here.
What about a job that runs weapons and armor into unfriendly areas and such. Such as if one wanted to haul a shipment of weapons to the Gorbesh (just an example) and had to deal with and Theren troops or Customs along the way. I'm just putting this up because in RL I've know someone who has done something kind of like this for a few years and would just seem totally feasible to do ni this game
Re: Running Weapons and Armor 07/17/2002 08:37 PM CDT
>Such as if one wanted to haul a shipment of weapons to the Gorbesh (just an example) and had to deal with and Theren troops or Customs along the way. I'm just putting this up because in RL I've know someone who has done something kind of like this for a few years

if you knew someone who had to deal with theren troops and smuggle weapons through gorbesh territory in RL, like this sentence says...... where do you live, how do i get there , and how much do you charge for an ounce?

Realmswalker battalion commander and KING!
Re: Running Weapons and Armor 07/18/2002 05:22 AM CDT
no no no no. THAT was in the Baltics. Nothing to do with Gorbesh.
Re: Running Weapons and Armor 07/19/2002 06:33 PM CDT
<<no no no no. THAT was in the Baltics. Nothing to do with Gorbesh. >>

It better be the Baltics and not the Balkans. We spent enough time there stopping weapon's smugglers.

Bryan, straight from Kosovo
Re: Running Weapons and Armor 07/22/2002 05:18 AM CDT
hehe was wondering if anyone would catch that. You get a gold star Bryan! Heading to that region in the next two weeks for a month or so...but regardless, then from your experience on the other end of that "job" then you know it would make a pretty viable profession (if you would call it that) during times of both War and Peace (or the illusion of...)