JJ attuned to multiple moons 09/23/2020 04:26 PM CDT
I'd love to see JJ that are attunable to more than one moon. Given that there's no limit (to my knowledge) to how many JJ one can own, at the moment one can effectively create this functionality by purchasing 3 JJ, attuning each to a separate moon, and setting each to the same location. I'd simply like the ability to purchase one consolidated JJ from the simucoin store, even if it's for 3x the price.

(Side note: I'm not sure why some but not all JJ are allowed to be essentially labelled with either a moon (painted with a tiny rendition of [Moon]) or a province (set with a crest of [province] intaglio). It's a great feature, particularly given the rather extreme roundtime that FOCUSing a JJ incurs. Extending such features (ideally, both types of labels would be available on each JJ) to all JJ would be great!)
Re: JJ attuned to multiple moons 09/24/2020 07:48 AM CDT
That is an interesting thought! Maybe enchanting can be expanded to create a piece of JJ like the one you described. A number of moon mages weren't happy about having to share enchanting, but this is something that would be perfectly suited to them.

What do you say, oh mighty GMs?

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy