binders for in-game newssheets 08/09/2020 01:42 AM CDT
So I just ran across a "news boy" that was still selling a newssheet from the beginning of the Lyras war, and it got me thinking that while I don't want to waste dozens of vault spaces to keep these for posterity, it would be kinda neat to have a stackable binder that you could put the newssheets into and then flip through when you're feeling nostalgic. I'd totally squander 2 spots for nostalgia!

I know there is a great archive system going on right now on the Wiki for the current newssheet articles, but it'd be a fun RP item to have I feel. Be able to flip to the article you want, SHOW the page to people, etc.

Of course, if binders are released, then some of the various libraries across the lands should offer, for a small fee, reproduction copies of past newssheets from their archives so completists can compile a full set! :P

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: binders for in-game newssheets 08/10/2020 07:01 AM CDT
I love it! Not to mention it would offer a small coin sink.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: binders for in-game newssheets 08/29/2020 07:54 PM CDT
A bit late but... you know I'd love this. :D

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald