Cemetery 02/19/2017 11:33 AM CST
Was talking to a friend about all the players who have passed away and thought a cemetery might be nice to have in game. An actual cemetery with names of the characters they played most on the headstones, maybe a flower vendor and a way to place those flowers on their graves. Maybe the flowers can last a few days before they wither and blow away so that one grave doesn't end up with a game crashing amount of flowers piled up.

Just a thought.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Cemetery 02/19/2017 01:50 PM CST
I think this would be terribly jarring. The characters of players who die don't just die. We don't have a way to know the wishes of the players before hand and in order to create a system to be able to track all that would be a burden that is unrealistic.
Re: Cemetery 02/19/2017 05:32 PM CST

I was actually thinking about this yesterday after visiting the temple. After having been in the game for so long, it would be nice for my character to be able to connect to her old friends in this way. As mentioned above, pretty sure it's not practical, but it would be nice.
Re: Cemetery 04/22/2017 10:38 PM CDT
If you check Tamsine's Shrine, there is a gate that leads to a little garden with a tree and a little cart with tea on it. There is also a book you can Whisper to, to leave messages to or about your departed friends. I've used it several times.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy