Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/16/2008 02:53 PM CDT
The Item Registration system is now open. Players interested in registering their items may find the Records Office down the corridor in the Crossing Town Hall, next to the lottery office on the second floor. Note that it costs 5 gp/item registered, not all items may be registered, and registration does not guarantee replacement of lost items.

Note that the registration system will not open in TF, as there's a "no replacement" policy in that instance of the game. Any questions about the system should go to the DragonRealms forum > Surviving in DragonRealms Elanthia > Item Registration.

-Linda / Danalae
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/16/2008 03:55 PM CDT
So in my registration, I ran out of money.

Be careful they kick you out and don't let you back in.

Any idea on how long the timer is?

________
Huldah: I for one welcome our new lithping overlordth.
Me: Oh god it's contagious.
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/16/2008 04:15 PM CDT
To answer myself its around 5-10 minutes. Not long.

________
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/16/2008 04:39 PM CDT
Me again!

I have a small royal Zoluren topaz - one of the gems that Cesiro auctioned off back in September(?) 07.

It's not exotic enough to be registered - although I think in this case it should, because as far as I know its a one of a kind gem. I'm sure its just because it registers as a "gem" not "zomg one of a kind gem".

For amusement:
Registrar Paltagir says, "The item registry should really only be used for registering ownership of exotic items, not something like a small royal Zoluren topaz. While I'm sure it's nice, it does not appear to be something that needs to be registered."

"I have recorded the fact that you are in possession of a blood-soaked cotton rag at this time, and have also recorded a detailed description of it. This will make it easier for you to describe an item to the town officials should it become lost, but is not proof of ownership," Registrar Paltagir recites in a bored monotone.

Paltagir and I clearly have different ideas of what is exotic and what is not. I didn't think I would be able to register that rag, but well. Heh.

________
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/17/2008 11:35 AM CDT
Why are all the newly released town hall services only available in Crossing? Could we get things like item registration, and name registration in other town halls? Especially in remote areas like the islands.

~Minstrel Ascot, Musician of M'riss
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/17/2008 12:09 PM CDT
<<Why are all the newly released town hall services only available in Crossing? Could we get things like item registration, and name registration in other town halls? Especially in remote areas like the islands.>>

Patience. More offices are on the way. :)

Solomon

"Beat me, whip me, maintain my mindstate at sub-optimal levels!"
http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Item Registration Opens in Prime 06/23/2008 04:37 PM CDT
>>Paltagir and I clearly have different ideas of what is exotic and what is not.

I too would like more information on what is "exotic" and what isn't. I only have two items that I would like to have registered and neither of them are valuable to anyone but my cleric.

~Player of "One of the Caels."

Bromus says, "think I'm gonna go horn some shylvics and mastiffs"

Bromus says, "and then get some sleep"

You say, "I can't think of anything to say to that."