Registration Difficulty 10/31/2013 12:44 PM CDT
I have a bonded "icy-blue blade set with a glacier emerald in its crossguard" that I have registered twice now. Immediately after I register it if I type register check it is listed as a registered item in my inventory. Both times it has lost this at some later point. I am not sure if it has something to do with it being a swappable old item but I was hoping someone could look into it. I'd hate to lose it and not be able to have it replaced.
Re: Registration Difficulty 11/01/2013 12:10 AM CDT

I have a broom that does this too.

A GameHost told me to go register it, then submit a bug report, then submit another bug report after it loses the register.

That way they have snapshots to try to see what is going on.

My money is on it is deleted from the register every time you swap it... and for my broom, every time I ride it.

I still need to get around to submitting my bug reports tho.
Re: Registration Difficulty 11/01/2013 06:22 AM CDT
IIRC, the problem is that some items literally delete themselves and then get replaced with the other iteration of the item.

I had this happen when I tried to bond my broom.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Registration Difficulty 11/02/2013 11:54 AM CDT
>>> IIRC, the problem is that some items literally delete themselves and then get replaced with the other iteration of the item.

The funny thing is the blade stays bonded, it just won't stay registered.