QoL and weird issue? 12/28/2016 01:49 PM CST
Firstly, I'd like to put in another plug for perhaps allowing THINK to function during RT, just like ESP commands do. Even if the CD between THINKing is made longer, I think it would be an improvement.

Secondly, I noticed that THINK TO [person] works for sending a thought while practicing climbing, but SEND TO [person] does not. I wager this is not intentional? As someone who rock climbs regularly, I assure you, having a conversation whilst on the wall is entirely possible.
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/28/2016 05:09 PM CST
So you have conversations mentally whilst rock climbing?
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/28/2016 11:53 PM CST
>Secondly, I noticed that THINK TO [person] works for sending a thought while practicing climbing, but SEND TO [person] does not.

This should be fixed. SEND TO should now behave the same as THINK TO while you are practicing your climbing.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/29/2016 07:23 AM CST

Thanks Jav!
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/29/2016 09:14 AM CST

Spoke to soon - SEND still doesn't work while practicing climbing.
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/29/2016 04:42 PM CST
Try it again?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: QoL and weird issue? 12/30/2016 10:29 AM CST

So, SEND works now while climbing, but now ESP commands don't! Used to be able to change channels or such whilst practicing, but don't seem to be able to anymore.