Gweth resetting at death request 12/02/2016 12:32 AM CST

Would it be possible to have the default setting on gweths be ON after tapping them after death? As it is now they are all off, and resetting it all after death in an invasion scenario is rather hard. Or could there be a turn on ALL option?
Re: Gweth resetting at death request 12/02/2016 10:15 AM CST
Turn all on is a great idea, or having it save your settings like toggle with a bundle. Not sure how the coding is for these things, but great suggestion.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Gweth concentration forumla 12/02/2016 10:32 AM CST
So I've noticed the Gweth concentration usage has changed, I used to be able to send a thought pretty reliably at under 5% concentration (25 out of 507) and now I'm completely unable to send thoughts under 10% concentration. Also the time between thinks has been extended. Makes it hard sending to multiple private conversations at once.

Any chance the private portions of the gweth could just circumvent these restrictions?
Re: Gweth concentration forumla 12/02/2016 11:33 AM CST
not sure if it means much but the formula for concentration itself changed recently. as per...

<< I've just rolled some changes to Concentration into Test. I've just changed the formula for how much you have so that it has a higher minimum and scales slower. Most characters should see an increase, unless they have really high Concentration.

The goal of these changes are to make certain abilities a little more usable at low levels (Khri, Healing). Please let me know if something feels wonky. There are likely areas that use concentration that we didn't consider, but test anything you can think of. Khri, Healing, The Ways, Trader Speculates, Sanowret Crystals, Magic, and anything else I'm forgetting...

Javac
That one guy>>

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: Gweth concentration forumla 12/02/2016 12:04 PM CST
>>Conc changes

Nah this started happening after the Gweth Change, the concentration changes didn't effect gwething.