Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 04:35 AM CDT
I know males have the razor/clippers thing for their beards. This suggestion is to add a tiny system for the girls.

Ladies grooming kit pink silk with silver buckles

orangewood Hairbrush
orangewood stick
orangewood mirror
orangewood fingerbrush

get orangewood stick
push orangewood stick right hand

Using delicate circular motions you carefully work at the cuticles on one of your finger nails. RT 5

using the fingerbrush you work it under your nails removing bits of dried blood and grime from a hard days' work.

up to five times per hand.
Gives ladies a clean, manicured appearance in description for the week.

I <3 Bleach. ~Sircha
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 07:04 AM CDT
Ew. :/

I bet some people will like that idea though.
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 08:10 AM CDT
Oh, oh! My necro will be all over those!

Kidding aside, that's an interesting idea. Maybe lipstick too?

This idea may have worked in another time and another place, but here it immediately fell on its face and went "Durp durp." - Armifer
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 09:12 AM CDT
In Ain Ghazal there's a shop that sells lip tint, blush, eyeshadow and eyelash make-up. I don't remember how long the applications last.
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 09:33 AM CDT
Ya learn somethin' every day.

This idea may have worked in another time and another place, but here it immediately fell on its face and went "Durp durp." - Armifer
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/10/2010 09:18 PM CDT
>In Ain Ghazal there's a shop that sells lip tint, blush, eyeshadow and eyelash make-up. I don't remember how long the applications last.

Not long enough to get through a wedding, unfortunately.

"Magic has rules and so does posting on these forums." -Annwyl
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/29/2010 07:43 PM CDT
>>Not long enough to get through a wedding, unfortunately.<<

most lipsticks don't seem to last through a wedding even in RL. Got to apply that stuff half a dozen times =/

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable, if you're one of the facts that needs altering." - Doctor Who
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 09/30/2010 09:09 AM CDT
>most lipsticks don't seem to last through a wedding even in RL. Got to apply that stuff half a dozen times =/

Too true!

Now those powder rooms in Elanthia would totally make sense! Uh.. are there any? I can't remember.
Re: Some Beauty/RP tools 10/13/2010 01:14 AM CDT
There's a 'powder/bridal' room in the Temple of Light theatre/chapel that I've never seen used for a wedding. Shame, because it's so pretty.

I <3 Bleach. ~Sircha
Bardic Academy Founder http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Bardic_Academy