Vegetarian Style 01/25/2010 10:41 AM CST
So there aren't a lot of vegetarians out there. There aren't a lot of vegetarian characters in game. However we are around.

So could there be a little bit more of the salads, a little bit more of the high grain breads, a little bit more of the beans, and things made of beans.

Maybe should I suggest being daring and creative and adding a little of Elanthia's own style of vegetables and grains. To make really unique dishes?

I do hope others like this.
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/25/2010 01:49 PM CST
There are great breads and cheeses sold in Throne City.

Also some interesting choices around Muspar'i.

There are lots of foragables also.

Otherwise just lots of exploring and finding places that sell what you might like.

I have not had too much trouble finding options in the past.

Hope that helps a little.

Lomelinde, player of
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/25/2010 09:19 PM CST
There is stuff no doubt, but sometimes I feel a little on the short end. I'd just like to find some places that seem a little more flavorful of the vegetarian style. So I was voicing up some suggestions.
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/26/2010 05:43 AM CST
But you can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/26/2010 07:07 AM CST
I would like to see this too for at least one of my characters :) Have enough issues in RL finding places that have vegetarian foods (at least around my area) would be nice not to have them same issues in game!

-=<(Taeja Vakeho'leyiye)>=-

"Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts." ~ The Buddha"
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/26/2010 08:47 AM CST
I do fine playing as a vegetarian. It's... not really a huge issue.

Rev. Reene

(Ventuul demonstrates a sneak attack to the face.)
Re: Vegetarian Style 01/26/2010 09:05 AM CST
I am not at all convinced that moon waffles are vegetarian.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.