Loot 10/17/2009 08:42 PM CDT
I'd like to suggest a loot option that loots only coins and gems. Some of us have no need for broken runes and stuff like that.
Re: Loot 10/17/2009 08:52 PM CDT
>>I'd like to suggest a loot option that loots only coins and gems. Some of us have no need for broken runes and stuff like that.

Umm....what? "Broken runes" are a result of harvesting traps.

FYI:
>loot help
The LOOT verb can be used to search a creature for its items. The syntax for this verb is LOOT [CREATURE] [OPTION]. There are several options available to let you loot specific kinds of items:
Treasure - Loot only coins, gems, and items (like runestones and scrolls).
Boxes - Loot only for boxes, ignoring the rest.
Equipment - Loot only the equipment (armor, weapons, etc).
Goods - Combines the Treasure and Boxes option, excluding Equipment.
All - Loot everything on the creature (like the SEARCH verb).
If you do not specify an option, Goods will be used. If you find a box, you will not be able to find treasure, and vice versa. If you do not specify a creature, the last creature that you were attacking will be used.

If you're asking for one that is treasure, for ONLY gems and coins, just don't pick up what you don't want...is that really that hard?

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Loot 10/17/2009 08:53 PM CDT
It actually can get really annoying if, say, you are hunting with TKT/TKS and there are no moons up, or you've got to kill noncorporeal undead with one of those spells and it keeps throwing the nonblessed junk on the ground instead of the blessed dagger you dropped.

It doesn't come up very often but I have been in situations where it is really irritating to have a bunch of extra junk on the ground.

Rev. Reene

"I have seen the true path. I will not warm myself by the fire; I will become the flame." - Lim-Dul the Necromancer
Re: Loot 10/17/2009 08:56 PM CDT
In those kind of cases, I'd rather "dump junk" be quicker (like 30 seconds or less), especially if I'm the only one in the room. You can gather items up you want, dump junk.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Loot 10/17/2009 08:57 PM CDT
That's still really not very practical if you're hunting with TKS.

Rev. Reene

"I have seen the true path. I will not warm myself by the fire; I will become the flame." - Lim-Dul the Necromancer
Re: Loot 10/17/2009 09:21 PM CDT
Compost works well for me. Just can't seem to get rid of those junk gweths.

Telrenth