Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 07:13 AM CDT

Can we please get erythrite runes added to the shop in Shard with the rest of the selection there?

Clerics are not always available and I don't know of a single player that wouldn't mind a nice rejuv before departing.
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 08:01 AM CDT
>>>Clerics are not always available and I don't know of a single player that wouldn't mind a nice rejuv before departing.

I don't mind departing without them. People aren't always available, it's easier IMO to just depart as soon as I hit the ground if I know i'm not going to get help. I really wouldn't want to see them in a shop anyway but it would be nice it they upped the drop rate
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 08:10 AM CDT
I too would like to see Rejuvenate runestones sold in a shop somewhere.

Rev. Reene

Ventuul whispers, "OOC: It seems like you attract winners though, good job."
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 08:19 AM CDT
Doesn't have to be shop sold, but a critter drop way less rare than it is now. Something like one out of every 20 runes dropped maybe?

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 10:41 AM CDT
They were sold in the shard shop once upon a time (like 10 years ago). They were removed because clerics complained. It is after all one of their core abilities.

Death should have consequences. Only way I can see them being sold is if they were absurdly expensive.
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 10:42 AM CDT
CV, Shadows, RF, and Psychic Shield are all core Moon Mage abilities. Yet they are all on storebought devices.

giev rejuv plz

Rev. Reene

Ventuul whispers, "OOC: It seems like you attract winners though, good job."
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/22/2009 02:09 PM CDT
>They were sold in the shard shop once upon a time (like 10 years ago). They were removed because clerics complained. It is after all one of their core abilities.

The young clerics all want to be wanted, and the old timers are sick of doing favors. And stuck in between is everyone else just forced to depart.

At some point, you start losing a lot more exp by departing right away than potential exp you lose by staying dead and waiting for help. My magic ranks take my 36-40 hours, no way I'm just departing...

Maybe there's a middle ground where you can blow your arms off easily attempting to rejuv, and have them be more common drops. I just found one a few days ago, but they are really rare. I find as many witch balls as rejuv runes (yes those drop as treasure, at least in TF).

>Death should have consequences.

Eh, it's really a matter of perspective. Death does have consequences. I think that making the consequences too severe or annoying to deal with makes people emotional or turns them off. I mean, unless you have a support team, it's still a pain to die.
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/23/2009 11:16 AM CDT
Agree; I've found 3 witch balls (from treasure) and 1 rejuv rune. That it insane.

~Maryhana
Re: Erythrite Runes 08/24/2009 03:13 PM CDT
I find a lot of runes but never found an Erythrite.