new embroidery pattern suggestions 05/06/2009 01:56 PM CDT
I got really bored. Decided that maybe I would kill some time thinking of some cool patterns to embroider. Since the big embroidery shop is in Muspar'i most of the ideas I came up with were for P2, but I'm sure I'll get bored and do even more...

TAP: an Outcast Tribes pattern
LOOK: ... “A roaring desert lion wreathed in fierce display of fire and flame stands proudly atop a sandy dune, surveying his kingdom."

TAP: a Sand Elf tribal pattern
LOOK: ... “A cadre of dark-skinned warriors holding large chains is shown wrangling a wild yeehar on a desert plateau."

TAP: a desert Skra Mur pattern
LOOK: ... “Several figures are depicted in ritual circle around a campfire, their sand-worn scales glinting in the light of the flame."

TAP: a Kwarlog Mining Company pattern
LOOK: ... “A large pickaxe and an ornate scepter are laid atop a bulky mining cart stamped with a Dwarven crown, the symbol of the Kwarlog Mining Company."

TAP: a Ker'Leor Gypsy pattern
LOOK: ... “Rich knotwork constructs the image of a serpentine dragon wearing a sinuous viper circlet which hangs low across its thorny brow."

TAP: a noble Therengian pattern
LOOK: ... “Heavy stitching constructs the image of a battle-worn warrior clad head-to-toe in plate armor and gripping a soldier’s standard."

TAP: a stately Ram Clan pattern
LOOK: ... “A small flock of wooly sheep grazes in a shallow valley carefully watched over by a proud ram with broad horns."

TAP: a Rossmans Village pattern
LOOK: ... “A small map of the ruined village outside of Rossmans Landing is stitched in painstaking detail, noting areas of increased danger from orc invaders."

TAP: a piers of Riverhaven pattern
LOOK: ... “Barges, cogs, skiffs, cutters, galleons, and even warships all crowd one of the port city's several wooden piers.

TAP: a murky Zalfung Swamp pattern
LOOK: ... “A multitude of featureless eyes peek out from behind thick marsh grass and tangled deadwood, observing all trespassers into the murky swamp."

Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.
~Tim Berners-Lee
Re: new embroidery pattern suggestions 05/07/2009 11:05 PM CDT
Bored again. I blame long barge rides and sore teeth.

TAP: a Moon Mage heretic pattern
LOOK: ... “A haggard figure gripping a dripping paint stick stands shrewdly in front of a series of godly statues defaced with the word "LIES" in bold streaks."

TAP: a Ranger hermit pattern
LOOK: ... “A wise-looking figure clad in trophy furs and pelts sits on a large rock beside a river, looking perfectly content with where he is and the way things are."

TAP: a Paladin guardsman pattern
LOOK: ... “A small group of women and children huddle behind a stalwart warrior whose shield is raised high to deflect the oncoming attack of an unseen opponent."

TAP: a Cleric monk pattern
LOOK: ... “A humble looking figure dressed in a simple robe belted by a knotted hemp rope is depicted holding a broom and standing at the end of a long temple hallway."

TAP: a Empath medic pattern
LOOK: ... “Careful stitching displays the image of a crowded hospital ward with a lone doctor standing in the middle of a sea of bloodied and bandaged patients.

TAP: a Thief highwayman pattern
LOOK: ... “A surprised victim stands depicted with a look of pure horror on his face as one hand grasps a empty coin purse while the other holds a bleeding wound on his neck."

TAP: a Trader merchant pattern
LOOK: ... " A well-dressed man sitting atop a plump cushion steers a garish caravan driven by a quartet of steeds, the simple sign hanging from the back of the vehicle says "Stuff Fer Sale!" in elegant script"

TAP: a Bard performer’s pattern
LOOK: ... “Careful stitching displays the image of a crowded barroom lounge with a trio of performers standing in the middle of a sea of applauding and adoring fans."

TAP: a Warrior Mage blackfire pattern
LOOK: ... “Chaotic whorls of flame rise from the ground in large swirling pillars which shroud the body of a meditative warrior mage who is depicted sitting in the middle of the inferno."

20:
TAP: a Barbarian dancer pattern
LOOK: ... “Caught in mid-step of some sort of barbaric dance, a looming figure is depicted wielding twin broadaxes against a horde of enemies which surround him on all sides."

Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.
~Tim Berners-Lee
Re: new embroidery pattern suggestions 05/07/2009 11:08 PM CDT
>> "A haggard figure gripping a dripping paint stick stands shrewdly in front of a series of godly statues defaced with the word "LIES" in bold streaks."

Hahaha I <3 you too buddy.

Rev. Reene

Jhime whispers, "OOC: You're the biggest nerd i've ever known, but good job"
Re: new embroidery pattern suggestions 05/16/2009 10:10 AM CDT
Great suggestions, I would like to see new patterns too. Hopefully with the split there will be more for us aspiring clothiers.

The Minds behind : Darkin, Teldre, and Wahviere