soup and tea 03/04/2009 10:14 AM CST
Something I find a lil strange is that there is no chicken soup in Elanthia at all. I would like to see this for role-play purposes if possible.

Also has anyone had any luck with making jasmine tea? It doesn't appear to be sold anywhere, I heard from a site that it was possible once.

It would be nice if we could have the possibility of making orange, chamomile, jasmine, mint and rose teas, all of those are in the foraging system other than mint supposedly. Mint is pickable many places though. If it were extended to pickable items we could have blackberry, grape and raspberry teas as well.

Is cooking possible to any extent in game beyond tea? I believe someone used a stove to cook fish. When the process was attempted by a friend though they spent a couple hours trying to mess with cooking fish and vegetables. They subsequently became very frustrated.

Celitha
Re: soup and tea 03/04/2009 10:17 AM CST
>>Is cooking possible to any extent in game beyond tea?

It is. You would be a really bad host for serving guests anything you can currently cook in-game, however.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: soup and tea 03/04/2009 05:27 PM CST
It is possible to make jasmine tea, as well as rose and mint. There are also several fruit varieties available to make as well. Chamomile doesn't seem to work though. If you want more info feel free to look me up in game.

~Cyiarriah