Torches 11/21/2008 10:13 PM CST
It would be nice if a character could drop a torch in a darkened room and have it continue to light the room. Or maybe allow the character to wear the torch or start a small fire in the room. Also, how do lamps work in regards to this? I figure that is ok to ask here since if I bought one IC I could assume I would be able to set it down and in wouldnt go out.
Re: Torches 11/21/2008 10:31 PM CST
Ok just figured out fires are already possible. Learn something new every day.
Re: Torches 11/22/2008 12:39 AM CST
<<Ok just figured out fires are already possible. Learn something new every day.

The sad thing is that they don't last very long at all unless you refuel them every 2 minutes. :(

- Player of Foresee

Ingredients: 100% real emotion
Re: Torches 11/22/2008 01:11 AM CST
>>The sad thing is that they don't last very long at all unless you refuel them every 2 minutes. :(.

Logs last forever. Went exploring (not to be confused with walking purposefully towards a known destination, so, yes, it was much slower) past Riverhaven my first time and forgot I had one lit from my meanderings in the cave in Ker'leor, nearly made it to Muspar'i before it crumbled.

They ash out at the most inopportune times, though. Like when you don't even know where you are or how to get back out so you can light another one.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.