Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 02:30 PM CDT
Felt this was a bit more appropriate than posting this in the halfling folder...

--Can we get Cigarillo's in a smoke shop or at a Halfling merchant next fest or something? Just add some variety to the mix...

--Suggestions for Cigars

Chewing on a cigar...

Eat Cigar = XXXXX chews casually on the cigar perched in the side of mouth.

Eat Cigar (while lit) = XXXXX gnaws on his cigar, letting some smoke drift from his mouth.

Flicking a Cigar...

Flick Cigar At YYYYY = XXXXX flicks his cigar at YYYYY. It spins through the air narrowly missing him and hits the ground in a tiny cloud of smoke, ember and ash.

Flick Cigar At YYYYY (if hit) = XXXXX flicks his cigar at YYYYY. It spins through the air and strikes him in face showering harmless but annoying embers and ash about him. The cigar falls the ground.

Flick Cigar at YYYYY (after napatha [sp] is thrown) = XXXX flicks a stump cigar at YYYYY. It strikes him in the chest sending tiny embers everywhere. YYYYY is suddenly engulfed in flames!

same effect as throwing a log on someone. Great for Naphatha (sp)...could be an LT check.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 02:37 PM CDT
There are cigarillos on Ratha in the Theatre but it's citizen-only and it would be really awesome if they were sold elsewhere.

Rev. Reene

Merlinx puts an enameled grey and white mockingbird on his shoulder, where it hops from foot to gilded foot before settling down.
>
Merlinx says, "Im going to call my bird Gandalfx"
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 02:58 PM CDT
Or cheaper versions...

what about the flicks?

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 03:05 PM CDT
I really dig all of these suggestion. Both cigarello and expanded smoking verbs.
I'd also like to suggest an expanded tap for lit items.

>tap my cigar on cael
Alexii taps some cigar ash on Caelumia's head.

~
With a soft creak of hinges the iron door opens, and a small group of armed Elotheans march in. One of them looks around until he sees you and says, "It is time for judgment, Alexii." Silently, they haul you to your feet and march you out.
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 03:10 PM CDT
>> Alexii taps some cigar ash on Caelumia's head.

oh it's on now.

Rev. Reene

Merlinx puts an enameled grey and white mockingbird on his shoulder, where it hops from foot to gilded foot before settling down.
>
Merlinx says, "Im going to call my bird Gandalfx"
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 03/31/2008 10:54 PM CDT
>Flick Cigar at YYYYY (after napatha [sp] is thrown) = XXXX flicks a stump cigar at YYYYY. It strikes him in the chest sending tiny embers everywhere. YYYYY is suddenly engulfed in flames!

i love that. gives me an image of all the movies where its all slow motion with someone flickin a ciggarette at a trail of gasoline or whatever leadin to gas pumps or someone doused in gas. BOOM!!. definately a LT check on that one.

~Artilius
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 04/01/2008 07:29 AM CDT
I always played Teeklin as a smoker, I think when images were released I was the first one to get all of them as a non-Olvi (at that time bracelet or whatever wasn't released yet, so I only had to track down phoenix). The only problem was that there weren't enough cool verbs to use with my pipe and cigars! I like those suggestions and I would also lobby for any other cool verbs that could be done with them, including but not limited to, being able to put them in our mouths and free both our hands up. Dunno how, but it would be nice.

-Teeklin
Re: Cigarillo and 2 Practical (and cool) Cigar suggestions... 04/28/2008 08:27 AM CDT
I'm way late in this.. but yes. Expand it!

Also, Purple Lion cigarillos somewhere, please! My little stock pile for Shadeau is running low these days. :(

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.