Bubble Gum 08/12/2007 12:52 PM CDT
Pack of gum (contains 5 sticks)
eat gum/chew gum- You get a stick of gum and begin chewing,(Removes one of the sticks).
(Random messaging follows for as long as one is chewing gum).Xixist continues chewing industriously on his gum. Xixist slows his gum chewing for a moment before returning to the original pace.
(Chewing a single stick allows the chewer to 'pop' his gum). Xixist loudly pops his gum and regains chewing.
(Chewing more than one stick also allows the chewer to 'blow' a bubble). Xixist tongues his gum and begins blowing a large bubble until it pops and is gathered up again.Xixist readies his gum and exhales a large bubble that extends in his face, (bubble will pop on it's own in time or can be popped with the 'pop' command).Xixist pops his bubble and pushes the gum back in his mouth to continue chewing.
(Chewing all five sticks at once gives different random messaging). Xixist drools heavily from the wad of gum in his mouth. Xixist noisily chews a large wad of gum.(Blowing a bubble with 5 sticks can have negative effects including roundtime and hair style).
Xixist blows an enormous bubble and successfully retrieves the gum to continue chewing. Xixist blows an enormous bubble when suddenly it bursts, wrapping itself partway around his head, (Musses up hairstyles. Hair cannot be re-arranged until the gum is 'cleaned' off. Cleaning gum hosts a long roundtime).

Just imagine the RP with this..
Re: Bubble Gum 08/12/2007 02:23 PM CDT
I really like this idea.

Aveda's Field Guide
http://dr.aveda.googlepages.com
Hot hot hot scripts, Antique P5 maps, a macro tutorial, skill & stat training advice, and plenty of Bardly goodness.
Reckus 3 is out! Works for all guilds! 7/19/2007
Re: Bubble Gum 08/15/2007 05:03 AM CDT
Nice ideal.

Very interesting.

Regards,
Rhaz
Re: Bubble Gum 08/15/2007 09:31 PM CDT
I don't really consider bubble gum a appropriate for the dragonrealms setting, but then many dragonrealms foods don't really fit a medeval European setting.

Re: Bubble Gum 08/15/2007 10:00 PM CDT
Don't think of todays version to bubble gum. They have a type of bubble gum for thousands of years. Although it wasn't called bubble gum and didn't look like what we have today. They used to chew tree resin lumps.

Anyways.. gum isn't a modern thing.

Drevid

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Bubble Gum 08/15/2007 10:10 PM CDT
I'd like to see leaves/herbs that you could chew to help regain stamina... like a certain south american plant.
Re: Bubble Gum 08/16/2007 03:34 PM CDT
Superfood macca shakes, too.

Sadeia.

>befriend clear all
You are now friendless.
Re: Bubble Gum 08/18/2007 12:39 AM CDT
>> I'd like to see leaves/herbs that you could chew to help regain stamina... like a certain south american plant.

As if samatak wasn't bad enough.

Rev. Reene

[Jenealle] "What do you call a four-foot Moon Mage runnin' from the Town Guard?"
[Jenealle] "A small medium at large."