A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/01/2007 07:14 AM CDT
Dear Booze-GMs,
Would it at all be possible (very slight request) if the last sip of any drink (or eat, for that matter) could feature the flavour message? I know it's generally randomized, but I mean it's a bit odd going through an entire mug of moonshine without ever getting a taste of it.
It couldn't be that hard to code, right? ...Right?

Medir

Booze? We've got it.
[http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Medir's_Tavern]
Re: A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/05/2007 05:55 AM CDT
Opps!

Sorry guys I didn't accually think to read over here until somone gave me a good poke in the ribs and pointed it out! Thanks.

Was not purposefully ignoring you.

Now on to answer the question.

<<Dear Booze-GMs,
<<Would it at all be possible (very slight request) if the last sip of any drink (or eat, for that matter) could feature the flavour message? I know it's generally randomized, but I mean it's a bit odd going through an entire mug of moonshine without ever getting a taste of it.
It couldn't be that hard to code, right? ...Right?

Hrmm, glad you pointed this out. Give me a couple days to look into it and see what it looks like. Problem is some flavors and messaging uses their own personal things to govern them and some do not. So, that being said. I'll try to get you an answer as soon as I can.

Regards,
Gm Rhazah
-- Alchemy, Substances, Food, Drink, and other crafting systems.
Re: A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/05/2007 11:15 AM CDT
>No, we are play.net readers. And Medir... I shudder to think of what isopropyl alcohol must taste like. --Arhia

Isopropyl alcohol, even in consumed in VERY minor quantities, will make you -incredibly- sick. I'm actually talking about a mere few drops. Don't ask me how I know. All I've got to say on the matter is, I hate when people ruin good things by not doing research.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/06/2007 03:53 AM CDT
> Problem is some flavors and messaging uses their own personal things to govern them and some do not.

Oo yes, how could I forget Deeper's Rum.

Medir

Booze? We've got it.
[http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Medir's_Tavern]
Re: A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/06/2007 08:22 PM CDT
Mostly because of the poison put into it to stop people from drinking it or using it for other purposes I imagine.

I am --- Navak
Re: A Plea to Booze GMs (Khazah?) 06/06/2007 09:33 PM CDT
>> Mostly because of the poison put into it to stop people from drinking it or using it for other purposes I imagine.

While denaturing can be done with harmful substances, it's usually done with something like denatonium, which is horribly disgusting but nontoxic. Isopropyl is toxic on its own.

Rev. Reene

Thillieir says to you, "I hear you are the devil."

[Roboson] "ohhhhh, that Twando. Anyone selling a visor by chance?"