Lost: A drinking establishment. 09/06/2006 03:47 PM CDT
Hello! I've been bugging Garatu about this for a bit, and he suggested I post it on the forums as I can't find anyone IG that knows about this, or any maps that point it out.
Throughout my wanders around Elanthia, as I continue to make record and grade the drinks at various establishments, I came across one Wayfarer's Tankard, which serves drinks such as Sraelhh's Revenge, and a S'kra Style stout, as well as the best bitter in Elanthia.
Obviously in a clouded state after grading all those drinks, I managed to forget to make note of the location, and have proceeded to forget where it was!
If anyone knows where this bar is, I would be most grateful if they would tell me. I'm at my wit's end.

Medir
Re: Lost: A drinking establishment. 09/06/2006 04:02 PM CDT
Hah! It's very easy to get lost in Ratha and all it's levels, not to mention what Inn is located on what tier. However, in this case, the Wayfarer's Tankard Tap Room is one of my favorites and is located inside the Palm Inn of Ratha. Watch out for passed out bodies under the table though, it might be mine!

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: Lost: A drinking establishment. 09/06/2006 04:56 PM CDT
You're my hero. Thank you very much! I'll be sending a bottle or three of the best your way sometime soon.

Medir
Re: Lost: A drinking establishment. 09/06/2006 06:22 PM CDT
It is my goal to have drank from every dining and drinking establishment in the lands! Glad to have helped. Not many know about that establishment I've found. A wonderful selection of ales of all sorts I must say. Here's belching with you! Oh that was bad! LOL

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.