More Epedia Editing 09/26/2016 11:55 PM CDT
One thing I've not seen so far is how to reconnect a creature page back so it shows up in the hunting lists. I might have just missed it, but either way, how is that done? Someone recently reconnected Storm bulls, which had been missing a while, but Zombie maulers are still missing from the lists. There are likely others, but I'd have to go back over it.

And as I remember, one should make changes only to the creature page itself as the lists draw from the creature pages?

~ Vanxa

You see a grossly bloated sun.
It has grown many times its normal size.
The sky is filled with its eerie, red light.
You see a ghost, haunting the place of its death.
A woman stands in darkness gazing towards the heavens.
Re: More Epedia Editing 09/27/2016 12:05 AM CDT
In the case of maulers it looks like the zombie maulers creature page still needs to be updated to new caps. After that it should autopopulate the bestiary level list. Any creature that isn't updated for new calcs (using the edit form on the creature page) shouldn't be showing up on the hunting lists. It wouldn't hurt if we knew the relative creature level to add as well.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: More Epedia Editing 09/27/2016 12:15 AM CDT
If you mean rank caps, the max numbers on stompers and maulers would be much more accurate if they were swapped. 620 for stompers and 675 for maulers. Is something like that what would trigger auto-population?

~ Vanxa

Re: More Epedia Editing 09/27/2016 12:18 AM CDT
The numbers I should have quoted were actually 625 and 670, but same idea.

~ Vanxa

Re: More Epedia Editing 09/27/2016 02:29 AM CDT
Large lists like this are having some problems populating data. It's likely nothing to do with the pages they pull from, but do update the creature pages if they are inaccurate. On site is already engaged and we'll hopefully have a fix soon.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.