Taisidon MT Baldrics 10/13/2020 07:09 AM CDT

The baldrics from the Taisidon MT event do not list their held inventory when you type "Inv baldric" or "Inv my baldric". It returns a message like "There's nothing inside a pebbled sharkskin baldric fastened with a diacan Saendalen shark!" even when it is holding items. This doesn't follow other item-limit containers like a wide leather war belt with an agonite-inlaid gargoyle buckle, or the light spidersilk hip pouch stitched with a dragon ouroboros. However, if I type "rummage my baldric" the items are listed correctly.
Re: Taisidon MT Baldrics 10/13/2020 11:58 AM CDT
That seems weird. I wonder if it has something to do with the INV verb. Do the items inside the baldric show up when you try INV SEARCH?

I would probably BUG this in game too, just so there's a copy of the item for the GMs to see.

Nikpack
Re: Taisidon MT Baldrics 10/13/2020 08:50 PM CDT
>The baldrics from the Taisidon MT event do not list their held inventory when you type "Inv baldric" or "Inv my baldric".

I just put in a fix. You'll have to take things out of the baldric and put them back in, but after that they'll show up correctly.

>This doesn't follow other item-limit containers like a wide leather war belt with an agonite-inlaid gargoyle buckle, or the light spidersilk hip pouch stitched with a dragon ouroboros.

Those are a different script. Those hold anything, while the baldrics hold only weapons.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.