Arrow weight 02/18/2020 03:51 PM CST
Can someone look at the coding for this and fix the weight bug? Currently the weight of 100 arrows can range anywhere from 90 stones to 500+ stones. The only way I've found to fix it, is to completely break the bundle of arrows one by one into another container.

Perhaps maxing the number of arrows that can fit in a bundle or arrows (50?) (similar to thrown blades capping at 5) and just keeping the stones around 25 max?
Re: Arrow weight 03/01/2020 01:04 PM CST
The weight of a stack of arrows is calculated on load, not on stow/put. This is likely for performance - load always has RT but put/stow can be spammed with no RT. So you can create a stack of arrows with almost no weight, until you use them once.

I've never seen an issue where the calculated weight was greater than it should be. I think the proposed fixes here would be worse than the current implementation.
Re: Arrow weight 03/01/2020 02:50 PM CST
>I've never seen an issue where the calculated weight was greater than it should be. I think the proposed fixes here would be worse than the current implementation.

Break doesn't update it AFAIK. I had this issue recently where I was getting rid of some and noticed that no matter how many I removed from the stack it wouldn't go back in my quiver until I had completely gone down to 1.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Arrow weight 03/01/2020 09:46 PM CST
I've experienced the same thing. I can have 100 arrows weigh 50 stones, and that same 100 arrows can be 200+ stones and not fit in a quiver. It's definitely broken.

You count some broad-barbed arrows in your hand and see there are eighty-two left.

You are certain that the broad-barbed arrows weighs exactly 162 stones.
You are certain that the broad-barbed arrows are worth exactly 1500 Kronars.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

stow arr in quiv
That's too heavy to go in there!
Re: Arrow weight 03/01/2020 10:48 PM CST
>Break doesn't update it AFAIK.

That makes sense. Only updated on the RT of load.