Social Outrage in any instance bug 04/01/2019 10:25 AM CDT
Hello you wonderful people of dragonrealms,

My issue is one I've tested and talked to multiple people about and it is still a big issue. So as of right now by testing I can tell that any instance or special event is setup to be connected to the province of the crossing. If you go in a home, an event like Duskruin or Hallow's Eve, or even going into the room to build a risen for necromancers, you have a chance if you do anything to build social outrage to generate social outrage while not in the crossing. Each of these areas are non justice meaning social outrage shouldn't be generated in the first place, but there is more. The social outrage you generate is much bigger and faster in these areas. A person moved social outrage gear from the ground to a bucket and their social outrage went through the roof. I turned on my profession to test it, and it triggered in each of the places mentioned above. I think it might have to do how the instances are setup to function and based on a city, rather then some other area.

Totenus
Re: Social Outrage in any instance bug 04/01/2019 11:50 AM CDT
This post was moved.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Social Outrage in any instance bug 04/02/2019 05:35 AM CDT

Pretty sure it's intentional that turning on your profession will trigger SO no matter where you are.
Re: Social Outrage in any instance bug 04/02/2019 07:17 PM CDT
SO can (and does) happen just about anywhere and everywhere, by design.

Some folks do have more opportunities to rack it up, and may have to be wise in the ways and places they use their powers - and wise in the ways and places they cool down from SO when they get it...

Iocanthe
Doing stuff