This happens to me often 11/13/2018 12:17 PM CST
This happens to me often. I will unwrap a bleeder to tend it, get hit in that spot during roundtime and then it disappears, even though my wounds list it still as being there.

unwrap my back
The bandages binding your back soak through with blood becoming useless and you begin bleeding again.

You unwrap your bandages.
[Roundtime: 20 seconds]
!R>
* Inexpertly, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You beat off little of the fangs with a haralun scimitar.
[You're bruised, nimbly balanced and opponent has slight advantage.]
!R>
* Inexpertly, a young wyvern slashes its razor-sharp hind talons at you. You barely block with a storm-bull targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're bruised, nimbly balanced and in better position.]
!R>
* Awkwardly, a young wyvern slashes its razor-sharp hind talons at you. You barely block with a storm-bull targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're nimbly balanced with no advantage.]
!R>
* Apparently without direction or thought, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You slap away some of the fangs with a haralun scimitar.
[You're nimbly balanced and in better position.]
!R>
* Trying inexpertly, a young wyvern viciously lashes the side of its tail at you. You barely block with a storm-bull targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're nimbly balanced and have slight advantage.]
!R>
* As if fumbling muscle flab were natural, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You dodge, stepping aside.
[You're nimbly balanced and have slight advantage.]
!R>
* Awkwardly, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You evade, just managing to get out of a tight spot.
[You're solidly balanced and opponent has slight advantage.]
!R>
The air around you solidifies into a bright yellow glow and intercepts the attack with a shower of coruscating light.
* Attacking well, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You attempt to dodge. The fangs lands a good hit that cuts a ragged line across the back, lightly stunning you.
[You're bruised, badly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
!SR>
* Trying weakly, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You evade, barely managing to get out of the way.
[You're bruised, badly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
!SR>
A young wyvern lurches forward to stab its tail stinger at you!
The young wyvern's tail lashes at you. You slap the tail aside.
!SR>
* With weak timing, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You barely block with a storm-bull targe sealed with protective wax.
[You're bruised, very badly balanced with opponent in very strong position.]
!>
* With weak timing, a young wyvern slashes its razor-sharp hind talons at you. You evade, just stepping out of harm's way.
[You're bruised, very badly balanced with opponent in excellent position.]
!>tend my back
That area is not bleeding.
!>
* A fiery phoenix soars into the heavens as Gratio's spirit arises from the ashes of death.
!>heal
* With pathetic timing, a young wyvern slashes its razor-sharp hind talons at you. You dodge, leaning just out of harm's reach.
!>
* With amateurish style, a young wyvern lunges foward and snaps its fangs at you. You evade, barely twisting out of a tight spot.
[You're bruised, badly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
!>
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some minor abrasions to the neck, a few nearly invisible scars along the right arm, a few nearly invisible scars along the left arm, a few nearly invisible scars along the right leg, a few nearly invisible scars along the left leg, a few nearly invisible scars along the right hand, a few nearly invisible scars along the left hand, deep cuts across the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen, severely swollen and bruised back compounded by deep cuts across the back.

Bleeding
Area Rate

chest (tended)
inside back light

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: This happens to me often 11/13/2018 12:18 PM CST
Also, to clarify, no herbs were eaten or no empaths healed me.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura