bug - Dual load with snipe 03/13/2018 07:00 PM CDT
I've just recently gotten Snipe and Dual Load. Today I found this. On the first arrow instead of 'you snipe a' it's 'You Electricity'. I thought it might just be the peccary, so I tried it on a gremlin.

Vyk

>snipe

You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your moving to fire went unobserved.
< You Electricity a basilisk arrow at a bristle-backed peccary. A bristle-backed peccary fails to dodge. The arrow lands an extremely heavy hit that punches a hole through the skin on its side, lightly stunning it.

The basilisk arrow lodges itself shallowly into the bristle-backed peccary!
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]
< You snipe a basilisk arrow at a bristle-backed peccary. A bristle-backed peccary attempts to dodge. The arrow lands a massive strike that punctures deeply into one side of the peccary's stomach and out the other.

>snipe

You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your moving to fire went unobserved.
< You Electricity a basilisk arrow at a yellow-bristled gremlin. A yellow-bristled gremlin fails to dodge. The arrow lands a heavy strike to the gremlin's right arm.

The basilisk arrow lodges itself shallowly into the yellow-bristled gremlin!
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]

Vyk
< You snipe a basilisk arrow at a yellow-bristled gremlin. A yellow-bristled gremlin attempts to dodge. The arrow lands a very heavy hit that lightly punctures the skin on the gremlin's chest.
Re: bug - Dual load with snipe 03/14/2018 07:24 AM CDT
Thanks for letting us know. Would you also please submit a BUG report IG? It helps us get some more details into what may be happening.

Thanks again!

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: bug - Dual load with snipe 03/14/2018 06:21 PM CDT

Done! Thank you.

Vyk
Re: bug - Dual load with snipe 03/14/2018 06:25 PM CDT

TBF, this bug has been around for a long, long time. Just, not enough people that play Rangers wanted to get rid of it. I remember it at least 4-5 years ago now, I think.
Re: bug - Dual load with snipe 03/19/2018 01:52 PM CDT
That bug has been a thing for as long as rangers have had snipe and dual load. It’s been bugged a thousand times. You can see it third person too.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.