Spidersilk Cloak Issues 10/29/2017 09:37 PM CDT
The issue with it being pre-attuned was fixed but wanted to record other issues where it could be referenced. Feel free to move to a more appropriate folder!

Assuming this cloak functions like the one detailed at the GemStone wiki here: https://gswiki.play.net/Spidersilk_Cloak

Atmospherics seem to not fire and it doesn't interact with the ATMO command.

It doesn't appear to get "dirty" though this may just be a function of time.

Finally, the EXHALE CLASP command doesn't appear to work and shows no messaging to the room at all.

Haven't seen one of these in the wild for a while so I am not certain if these issues affect all spidersilk cloaks or just the raffle one. I've also filed a bug report on it.
Re: Spidersilk Cloak Issues 10/30/2017 09:59 AM CDT
Having owned an old one, they do take some time. They are super old tech as far as items go, it doesn't surprise me that they don't work with the atmo window. As for the bonding bit, I mean it's entirely possible that they copied an old one that was bonded and didn't catch it. Good luck. It's a cool item!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Spidersilk Cloak Issues 10/30/2017 12:21 PM CDT
I don't have time to look at your cloak right now(and you're not around); but our cloaks and the Gemstone cloaks are not quite the same in terms of verbs.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Cloak_of_shimmering_spidersilk

I do have some notes for looking at your cloak though to see why it isn't atmoing; but they are not very spammy in general.

~Evike
Re: Spidersilk Cloak Issues 10/30/2017 11:47 PM CDT
>I do have some notes for looking at your cloak though to see why it isn't atmoing; but they are not very spammy in general.

As of 12:40AM EST or so, atmo appears to be firing.

>The spider-shaped clasp of your spidersilk cloak gently strokes your cheek before returning to its place at your throat and freezing into place.

I'm fine with low-spam atmo.