Peaceful Intention's Goldweave back scabbard secured with long electrum ties 11/30/2016 01:34 AM CST

From the oversized racks, for HE tickets, that were designed to only hold 2 hand edged. Turned into a thing that designed only for holding 1 hand edged. Used to not be able to fit into backpack because of its size, its size changed too so i can fit in there now. Took my chain blade out of it, then couldn't put it back into it. Assisted to get it back into it and told to not take it out until the issue was resolved.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Peaceful Intention's Goldweave back scabbard secured with long electrum ties 07/09/2017 02:29 AM CDT
I was wondering if this bug was resolved?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Peaceful Intention's Goldweave back scabbard secured with long electrum ties 08/25/2017 03:53 PM CDT

>>I was wondering if this bug was resolved?

second
Re: Peaceful Intention's Goldweave back scabbard secured with long electrum ties 08/31/2017 09:29 PM CDT
They do appear to be resolvable. Please try yours and if it does not work yet, the next fix should be a permanent one.

Thanks!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff