Schooners 07/15/2005 01:00 PM CDT
Can we please have schooners attacking ships such as the Lybadel once again? It's really lame how they just pop up out of nowhere in mass quantity. It was always a great role play opportunity when the schooners would latch on to the ship and you could board the schooner if you wanted to; or trying to sink the schooners with mangonels.
Re: Schooners 07/15/2005 01:33 PM CDT
Yeah, the schooners were probably the best thing about pirates. Not only does it make roughly zero sense for pirates to just sort of appear there (it's a ship...where could they possibly be coming from?), but that makes the ships just like any other hunting area...they lose that special flavor.

Thanks,
-Steel Fist Karthor
Re: Schooners 07/15/2005 01:41 PM CDT
After fighting some of the magically-appearing pirates, I decided that I like the change to flex creatures. Being a melee fighter, its a little bit easier to get past their parrying without pumping massive amounts of tdps into agility. Kudos on the flex change!

-Stone Warrior Galahant Longbarrow, Blood Dancer of the Stone Clan Militia
Schooners 12/31/2010 12:29 PM CST
If there are going to be long trips like the Lybadel, Kree, and Skirr can we bring back random pirate attacks again?
Re: Schooners 01/02/2011 02:27 AM CST
I've seen them happen recently, not on the Skirr however.