Huh? 10/11/2016 05:04 AM CDT
[Southern Trade Route, Segoltha South Bank]
The southern bank of the Segoltha River presents a wide, flat flood plain far to the east and west. The alluvial soil here is deep brown and fertile, nourished by the unpredictable rains that cause the river to rise rapidly and without warning. Off in the distance to the south, you can spy the crests of trees. This marks the boundary of the Endrus Forest, which surrounds the fabled Elven stronghold of Leth Deriel.
You also see Slo Heke'mary, the Wandering Fae, the Rissan Revenge, the World Dragon, Alfren's Tollbridge and the ferry Hodierna's Grace.
Obvious paths: south.
Nearby in the water you see: a fleet of ships.

>go ferry

[Assuming you mean the ferry Hodierna's Grace.]
The ferry has just pulled away from the dock. You will have to wait for the next one.

>
The ferry Hodierna's Grace pulls away from the dock.
>
The ferry Hodierna's Grace disappears from view as it moves toward the center of the river.
Re: Huh? 10/11/2016 07:33 AM CDT

It looks like you showed up at the dock as the ferry shut down boarding. It's the same messaging as if the ferry had just left.
Re: Huh? 10/11/2016 07:42 AM CDT
Hmm, OK thanks. I might have lagged for a sec because there was a good 3-5 seconds between when it gave me the failure message and when it pulled off. I wanted to be like one of those guys that chases the bus down and jumps on the back of it lol.
Re: Huh? 10/11/2016 09:59 AM CDT
There is a message that says they are done loading and are about to leave. Once they say that you can no longer get on the ferry even if it is still at the dock. It looks like you arrived and tried to board in between that message and the ferry actually leaving.