Hara'jaal 10/10/2016 08:51 AM CDT
how does one sail here with a private boat? Ive been lost at sea for days.
Re: Hara'jaal 10/10/2016 09:03 AM CDT
command <pilot> to sail for hara

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: Hara'jaal 10/10/2016 10:14 AM CDT
It's been a while since I've sailed there because I remember it being such a pain. I recall the thing that helped me out was to slow down the boat to the slowest setting possible. The best way I have to describe it is that when on on faster settings, boats seem to take longer steps than when set slower. So I would sail past the island, even when I had directed my captain to sail towards the dock (or whichever noun it is) for Hala.

Kraelyst used to have a boat script for getting to the now SAIL TO locations, but his website is down, the internet wayback machine never got his travel site, and I've lost my copy.

Best of luck!

Nikpack
Re: Hara'jaal 10/10/2016 11:47 AM CDT
Manual boat piloting is a bit of a nightmare. I remember when Fang Cove first opened I accidentally crashed my boat deep into Shard and it started infinitely spinning (times like that make me wish we had some visuals).

Your best bet, as mentioned, would be to buy the directions there from the boat shop in Crossing. The advice mentioned for manual piloting also works, but just in terms of personal sanity I felt that a the preset route works best.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Hara'jaal 10/10/2016 11:49 AM CDT
COMMAND PILOT TO gives you a list of valid destinations, if Hara'jaal isn't an option (because this is a newer ship) you would need to buy the routes from Barana's Shipyard.

If by Hara'jaal, you mean the Enclave and not the dock where the ship to Ratha depearts, then there is a script by Kraelyst that you can follow for directions on the Elanthipedia talk page for Private ships category. https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category_talk:Private_ships

Finally, if things are just not working out feel free to seek me out in game for a chat.