Ship's route for Fang Cove 08/03/2015 12:19 PM CDT

Fang Cove has been around for a while so why not a pilot's route for sale?

AKA Rumael

"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up." - House
Re: Ship's route for Fang Cove 08/03/2015 01:13 PM CDT
>Fang Cove has been around for a while so why not a pilot's route for sale?

I'd love a route for it as well. I know you can sail there "by hand" which is fine and I have done it a few times, but I'd love a command for it so I'm not constantly watching the room to make sure I'm going in the right direction at the right time.

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."
Re: Ship's route for Fang Cove 08/03/2015 01:15 PM CDT
I looked into doing this when FC was released. Then I ran away screaming.

ASGM Ricinus
Core, Logistics, Survival
Cleric Advocate
Re: Ship's route for Fang Cove 08/03/2015 01:19 PM CDT
>I looked into doing this when FC was released. Then I ran away screaming.

I remember you posting about how you looked into it before, just hoping something may have changed since then. It's okay, I don't hold it against you. From everything I've heard over the years from many different staff members, the ship code and travel code for ships is crazy.

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."
Re: Ship's route for Fang Cove 08/06/2015 06:37 PM CDT
Nuts. Scripting to the Maw is easy but once in it things often go poorly. I'd much prefer letting the pilot handle it.

Thanks for the info.

AKA Rumael

"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up." - House