Spell Erasure 10/06/2010 09:15 PM CDT
I have a new character (less than a month old) I'm looking to erase a spell. I wanted to confirm what the cost would be to do erase my first spell at the library. Elanthipedia makes me believe that there would be no coin or tdp charge, but then I got to reading old posts in this forum and people were saying that it would be cheaper to just by a new spell slot.

Ask me how fun it is to have Eagle's Cry and Devitalize as two of my four spell slots. That's what I get for assuming that learned spells would be the best way to learn Targeted Magic.
Re: Spell Erasure 10/06/2010 09:23 PM CDT
you get to remove 1 spell every 6 months for free. I have done this on my paladin and had no costs.

Wanderer Larze
Guardian Rhamist

Re: Spell Erasure 10/07/2010 08:24 AM CDT
>>...cheaper to just by a new spell slot.

Depending on how far back you're reading, that info might have been accurate for it's time. When the spell erasure first came out, there was a cost for erasing regardless of when your last erasure was, but GMs set up the tiered payment later on.

While that info might have been correct once upon a time, currently it is wrong. Completely free spell erasure every 6 months.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"