Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 12:09 PM CDT
The altar in Hodierna's Cathedral now properly gives favor orbs. Please let me know if you see any other altar (anywhere) that is clearly dedicated to a specific deity but doesn't function as a favor altar.

GM Grejuva
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 12:37 PM CDT
>>The altar in Hodierna's Cathedral now properly gives favor orbs. Please let me know if you see any other altar (anywhere) that is clearly dedicated to a specific deity but doesn't function as a favor altar.

The altars on Mer'kresh don't give meraud orbs ::cough::

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 12:41 PM CDT
>The altars on Mer'kresh don't give meraud orbs ::cough::

He's looking for bugs, not defects in game design.

...although meraud orbs on 'kresh would be awesome.
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 05:09 PM CDT
<<The altar in Hodierna's Cathedral now properly gives favor orbs. Please let me know if you see any other altar (anywhere) that is clearly dedicated to a specific deity but doesn't function as a favor altar.>>

there is an altar to Damaris in the thieves 5th passage. doesn't function as a favor altar.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 06:00 PM CDT
And how would you get a cleric down there to clean the altar so you can use it?

Nikpack
player of more than I should list

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 11:13 PM CDT
That's awesome news, thanks for the fix.

-- Player of Szrael --
Re: Hodierna altar 07/01/2009 11:52 PM CDT
it would just have to be automatically self-cleaning.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Hodierna altar 07/02/2009 03:55 AM CDT
>>there is an altar to Damaris in the thieves 5th passage. doesn't function as a favor altar.

Are you sure? I just tried the one Thief-only Damaris altar I know of (which is hardcoded to never get dusty), and it worked fine. I probably won't add any more guild-specific exceptions, but I'm curious if there is another altar like it.

Since we aren't talking about Throne City anymore, further replies should go to the General Discussions topic of this category.

GM Grejuva
Re: Hodierna altar 07/10/2009 03:08 PM CDT
Oh interesting- I tried to get a favor orb from Kertigen's altar in the Crossing but had no luck- I will have to try that again some time. I just assumed it didn't work.