Auto empath request 10/25/2007 12:04 AM CDT
Can we please get an auto empath added to the pavilion please? The town is almost always dead and of the people present its never an empath unless its a slave to someone visiting or living there.
Re: Auto empath request 10/28/2007 01:39 PM CDT
Yes I would like to second that. Blow up a box and you got to go to mainland to get a heal. Get chopped up badly end up with a broken or missing limb same thing. One of the main reaons in my oppinon that this city is a ghostown most of the time. Which is sad it is a well designed and beautiful area that should attract a steady amount of liven in folk.
Re: Auto empath request 12/11/2007 10:13 AM CST
This needs to be added immediately if anyone wants to hunt here. I travelled here to hunt critters my level and now find I need to take a long boat ride twice just to get healed. Why is this not in already?
Re: Auto empath request 12/11/2007 10:36 AM CST
Really don't know why that decision was made. I have avoided dancing in bandits in Rossmans and stealing in Muspar'i simply because I feel like the demand for an empath is so high in those areas, that people would constantly harass me for healing.

So as far as this empath is concerned, it's bad all around not having access to an auto-path.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.