the thugs that walk the road 02/21/2007 09:30 AM CST
i'm curious about these fellas, can anyone tell me whatever they know about them? i want to visit tc.

Verbal
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/21/2007 10:49 AM CST
Fun to hunt. Probably about 40th circle, by barb reckoning, offense and defense. Good loot, including occasionally those thug powders which pull folks from hiding.

Gladiator Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/21/2007 10:53 AM CST
Pack a shield. They are a ton of fun to hunt. The powders are a bonus. Speaking of which, I can never keep them straight. Which is for hiding, and which is for invisibility?
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/21/2007 02:50 PM CST
190 in shield work?

Awesome.

Verbal
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/21/2007 05:47 PM CST
Offensive Range: 115 - 165 Strength:
Defensive Range: 115 - 165

How do they teach? this is what the WTH chart says
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/22/2007 08:02 AM CST
>>Which is for hiding, and which is for invisibility?

Bright green for hiding

Deep violet for inviso

And here are my aliases incase you wanted em.

Alias - Invisopow/Action - get deep powder from purple pouch in my cloak;throw powder
Alias - Hidepow/Action -get bright powder from green pouch in my cloak;throw powder

-Teeklin

"Gown Removed Carelessly. Head, less so." - Joss Whedon

"I agree, and think the Ranger requirements are totally ludicrous." - Zeyurn
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/22/2007 09:15 AM CST
Thanks Teeklin, that's perfect.
Re: the thugs that walk the road 02/23/2007 08:33 PM CST
< You sweep your scimitar awkwardly at a Dwarven alley thug's back, clocking it with an incredible hit that cleaves the foe clean through from collarbone to hips.
A Dwarven alley thug struggles to stand but collapses dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of a Dwarven alley thug exclaim, "I'll be back for you once I depart!"
The alley thug screams one last time and lies still.

whoah! really fun critter! well put together. loving everything about em. having a blast! hope i get to walk one of them here. this is wicked!

thanks for the advice.
tootles!

Verbal
Re: the thugs that walk the road 04/17/2007 04:59 AM CDT
Do these function off of light throw?

I assume dirt does, so does these?
Re: the thugs that walk the road 04/17/2007 05:14 AM CDT
Thug powders have no skillcheck, which is why they are so desirable (and banned in tourneys).

There is a chance that they will spill when you get them out of a container, though.

Rev. Reene

<Reene> Clerics whine because they're survival tert.
<Tortolia> screw them. I'm survival awesome.
Re: the thugs that walk the road 04/17/2007 06:45 PM CDT
Through the grape vine (and this is pure speculation from all parties I believe) I have heard that there is a timer on the "freshness" of the powders.

I've had powders fail on me before. A moon mage sitting in RF and I threw violet powders and nothing happened. These were with powders that had been sitting in my vault for ages.

I'll go to TC and snag some this week and test after keeping them stowed away for a bit.

-Galren Moonskin

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.