Kelpies/Wood Trolls area 04/19/2011 10:33 PM CDT
I've been hunting the Lang area with my Ranger and have a few suggestions for this area, that could coincide with any changes to the tumulus area.

1. Split the boars/kelpies and cougars/trolls into two separate areas. Put them on either side of the stream!

2. Perhaps a fallen tree/log could bridge the stream (Climbing). You could also jump in for a dip and swim around and climb back out on the banks. 50-100 ranks could fill the huge gap between the Lake and the stream in the housing area.

3. It would be great if the kelpies hunted the boars. Similar to the goblin zombies and grubs in the Hunting Preserve. I love the dynamic that comes with it and it gives you more options strategically.

4. The cougars and wood trolls together would keep both areas separate, and both areas would have skinning and looting. Perfect combo!

So the ladder would look something like:
boars < kelpies < cougars < wood trolls < bone wolves < zombies < rams < blood wolves < vultures ???

(The rams are just pretty darn hard to hunt at level when the blood wolves come in, but they are probably closer to the bone wolf level).

Just some ideas!
GENT