Almost Finished Giant Hunting Area in Therengia 12/29/2018 04:23 PM CST
So a while back we were told that an almost finished giant hunting area in Therengia was recently rediscovered. And that it wouldn't take alot to make it usable.

What is the status of this? And I'm putting in my vote to please add a critter similiar to moths but higher than moths, and also a critter that can be hunted after Sky Giants and a critter that can be hunted after that critter.

Thank you!

- Felicini
Re: Almost Finished Giant Hunting Area in Therengia 12/29/2018 04:51 PM CST
I've been wondering about this, too. It sounded like a very exciting opportunity with the potential to greatly help out the area. Hopefully someone gets some time to finish it off soon!

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Almost Finished Giant Hunting Area in Therengia 05/13/2019 09:23 PM CDT
I heard from Elfverhan that a new hunting area recently opened in that area. Anyone confirm this?
Re: Almost Finished Giant Hunting Area in Therengia 05/14/2019 11:50 AM CDT
<<I heard from Elfverhan that a new hunting area recently opened in that area. Anyone confirm this?>>

I'd be surprised if that were correct, since there hasn't been any announcement to that effect. There was a creature design contest associated with the area in question (which was going to be in Ker'leor), and there's been no mention of the results thereof. Admittedly I haven't actually poked around Ker'leor lately to verify one way or the other though. He may be referring to the new Maelshyve area with the ur-maeldryth, which would be in the Riverhaven area rather than the Therenborough/Langenfirth region. And even though that's still in Therengia, it's quicker and easier to just go to Zoluren or even Ilithi rather than that area in the depths of the Zaulfung.

While we're on the subject, I feel a need to express that it sort of bothers me that the Maelshyvean area jumped ahead of the Ker'leor area in the "area building" queue (I realize there may not strictly be such a thing, but that's just the best way I could come up with to express the sentiment). The idea that this area, complete with custom mechanics, could be built from scratch in a couple/few months makes it harder to accept the fact that we've been waiting for over a year now for the last 1% of the exciting Ker'leor expansion to be finished.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor